You may be awarded cash prizes
and be known throughout the industry as a true craftsperson for your use of natural veneer
Veneer is a natural! In celebration of excellence in veneer woodworking, Veneer Technologies presents the Veneer Tech Craftsman’s Challenge awards. The Grand Prize winner receives $3000 cash and other category winners receive $1000. PLUS all awarded entries receive valuable publicity in industry publications, among trade groups and on industry websites!
It doesn’t matter how much or how little veneer or other wood product application you have used in your project or where you purchased the veneer material. All you have to do is show us your craftsman’s touch. Plus, not only is the Grand Prize entry awarded $3000, but the distributor for that entry receives $2000 and the distributor salesman receives $1000 for supplying the veneer products or wood product application used. Entering could not be easier!
Third party industry leaders will judge all entries and make awards at their discretion. Awards will be officially announced at IWF Atlanta, August 24-27, 2016.
Deadline for entry is June 1, 2016!
The categories for entries include:
So what are you waiting for? Enter now beginning January 1, 2016!
- Architectural Woodworking - Residential and commercial interiors and fixtures
- Cabinetry - Residential and commercial kitchen, bath, living and other room cabinetry
- Furniture - Residential and commercial furnishings
- Marquetry - Inlaid decorative work in furniture and cabinetry
- Specialty Items - Veneer paintings, wearables, boxes, sculpture etc.
- Student Design - Grade school, university and technical programs